We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Heat Group respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. We may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve and enrich our product and content offering. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security. If we decide to modify our Policy, we will post a new Policy on our websites changing the date in the last paragraph of such Policy. Therefore, we invite you to consult this Policy from time to time in order to familiarise yourself with any changes.
The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with us, which shall prevail over the terms of this Policy.
How we Collect Information and How We Use It
In order to provide you with excellent products and services, Heat Group asks you for specific pieces of personal information when you register as a customer. Heat Group will not collect any personal information about such individuals except when provided by such individuals. Heat Group does not collect and process Data except when specifically, voluntarily and knowingly provided by you.
Personal Account Information: Your name, delivery address, telephone number, email address, credit card details and special delivery instructions help Heat Group to deliver your Billie Goat order on time to the correct location. We confirm by email the items in your order, and the delivery address. A Customer Service Representative may contact you by telephone to resolve any questions we might have about your order.
Heat Group does NOT keep any credit card details once your order has been processed.
Heat Group will not reveal your personal information to any third party without your express permission.
IP Address: Heat Group logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user's session and help us determine how often the areas of our site are visited. In many cases, we view and discard the information immediately. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable so we could never link an IP address to a specific customer.
Online Surveys and Contests: From time to time, The Heat Group may conduct online surveys that ask you for demographic data, like household information, ages, and so on. Participation in these surveys is always voluntary. Heat Group aggregates the responses we receive before using the information to improve the product offering and services we offer. We may also offer contests that ask for some personal information, such as name and email address, so that we can contact winners. All of these contests follow applicable gaming regulations. We will clearly post the rules and terms of each contest on the site.
Changing and Editing Your Information: You can make changes to your personal information or to your customer status by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or changing yourself on the web portal noting the changes required. Finally, you could contact us by calling the Customer Service Centre on 1800 181 040.
A Special Note About Children: Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Joining And Subscribing To Billie Goat
When you join or subscribe to Billie Goat you agree to be subscribed to the Billie Goat mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Upon joining, all subscribers will be sent a complimentary coupon code for your first purchase as a registered customer. The following terms apply to the use of the coupon code:
- This registration coupon code has a limit of one per customer and can only be redeemed once.
- This coupon is not transferable.
- This coupon applies for orders over $40.
- The coupon applies to any purchase and is valid for 1 month from the date of issue.
- Billie Goat reserves the right to cancel and refund any purchase if the coupon code criteria is not met.